1. Stand on StrongBoard Balance with feet straight, shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent.
2. Keep chest up and abs engaged.
3. Hold battle rope with each hand.
4. Keeping wrists loose, begin to pull both hands out to the sides and then back in.
5. With this move, create a series of lateral waves in the rope.
6. Repeat for desired amount of repetitions.
Tips: This is an aerobic exercise so be sure to focus on your breathing throughout the entire session. Keep the rope loose enough to allow you to create the waves. To activate your glutes more, add squats to this exercise, or try it on one foot. These progressions will create more muscle engagement, making the exercise more challenging.